We are pleased to announce the imminent release of Infinity 4.3.5, featuring the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Added Focus On Higher Notes Ripper option to pick up higher notes more accurately where they previously may have been absorbed by a number of lower notes. Note that false higher notes also more likely to be picked up.
- Pro Tools: Automatically show newly ripped Pro Tools audio (unless in middle of an edit).
- To enable easier time selection over longer durations, Infinity no longer goes into individual note selection mode once the time selection is over 3 seconds
- Interactive Help now becomes transparent to allow edits when mouse over it
- Double-click playhead marker to remove it (used to require only a single click)
- Added View > Green Screen option to make easier to create video overlays
- Pressing Return now returns playback to start
- Added Ripper Tools > Add Missing Note – Add notes missed during Ripping to fill with audio from other notes and percussion using the ‘Transfer Harmonics’ feature
InfinityLink AudioSuite plugin
- Now allows Update button to be used even when Pro Tools selection has been changed
- macOS: Fixed slow response using physical scroll wheel
- Fixed issue time stretching notes where formant was not updated correctly
- Fixed issue loading certain WAV files containing additional data
- Transfer Harmonics from Percussion fixed