Are you a student, educator or institution? If so, you may be eligible for a 50% Educational Discount. Contact our sales team to find out more.
- Approach sampling in new ways.
- Separate, manipulate and re-create vocals, instruments, beats and background fx plus copy to other tracks for quick remix work.
- Experiment with new Tempos/BPMs.
- Re-quantise and alter grooves.
- Create new and unique DJ mixes.
- Auto-detect and change chords, keys, modes, transpose, create realistic-sounding harmonies, copy/paste, shorten & lengthen notes, all without opening a menu.
- Create new instrument parts/stems and import previously recorded parts/stems or samples into stereo mixes.
- Tighten or loosen timing.
- Re-balance your mixes.
- Remove breathing from vocal and instrument takes, body and drum hits plus more.
- Add realistic vibrato.
- Tweak levels of individual harmonics.
- Isolate rhythm and instrument tracks for creating and performing cover versions.
- Backing track creation for karaoke.
- Import/export MIDI files and work with audio like it’s MIDI and MIDI like its audio.
- Seamless integration with most DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, FL Studio and more.
Video Editing, Audio Post Production & Game Audio
- Import videos (most MP4, M4V & MOV, some AVI).
- Edit in sync with video.
- Export MP4 & MOV.
- Voice altering and unrestricted, natural-sounding pitch edits.
- Clean-up dialog.
- Remove or enhance background and foreground noise.
- Powerful sound design capabilities for ambient effects, Foley, background noise and textures.
- We accept the following debit/credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro, Solo and Euro. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Hit’n’Mix Ltd registered in England and Wales No. 07105889
- Registered Office: 71 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3DZ, United Kingdom
- VAT Registration No. GB 984 3299 71
- You can contact sales on +44 (0)20 8852 5200 / firstname.lastname@example.org