- We accept the following debit/credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro, Solo and Euro. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Hit’n’Mix Ltd registered in England and Wales No. 07105889
- Registered Office: 71 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3DZ, United Kingdom
- VAT Registration No. GB 984 3299 71
- You can contact sales on +44 (0)20 8852 5200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
macOS 10.10+ / Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
Minimum: 2 Core 2.5GHz processor, 6 GB RAM
Recommended: 6+ Core HT (Hyper-Threading) processor, 12+ GB RAM
Optional: InfinityLink AudioSuite plug-in requires Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) or later.
Why Buy Hit’n’Mix Infinity for Audio Editing?
- Remix, Repair & Redesign audio files, plus edit audio in video (video macOS only)
All within one audio editor! No need for multiple editors.
- Easily edit audio as notes, harmonics & unpitched sound, using high-quality, polyphonic source separation
The only true source audio source separation software, unmixing tracks down to the core components of audio – notes, harmonics, frequency, phase & amplitude! Avoid complex and time-consuming waveform/spectral editing & rendering.
- Quickly replace instruments or any sound, create a backing track, plus repitch & clone notes within both audio & MIDI tracks
Experience a new & unique approach to audio editing with an efficient, layers-based workflow! No need to create & edit within multiple formats.
- View audio files as beautifully presented, color-coded notes
And modify using a variety of integrated Audioshop® tools! A powerful and original approach to separating, manipulating and recreating audio.
- Create your own effects & interactive tools
With unprecedented access to the core components of sound for audio editing! Customize Hit’n’Mix Infinity the way you want.
Remixing & Music Production
- Approach sampling in powerful, flexible new ways
- Use Audioshop‘s advanced editing features, such as changing the instrument or sound and cloning the pitch of notes, plus adding realistic vibrato
- Auto-detect and change key, mode & chords plus transpose, create realistic-sounding harmonies, copy/paste, shorten and lengthen notes
- Separate, manipulate and re-create vocal, instrument, rhythm and FX tracks
- Copy them to other tracks for quick remix work, rehearsing, performing or various types of audio editing
- Create new instrument parts and stems plus import previously recorded parts and stems or samples into stereo mixes
- Import and export MIDI files and work with audio like it’s MIDI and MIDI like its audio
- Experiment with new tempos/BPMs
- Re-quantize and alter grooves
- Remove breathing from vocal and instrument takes, even body taps, drum hits and more
- Fix bum notes
- Re-balance and adjust your mixes
- Tweak levels of individual harmonics
- Tighten or loosen timing
- Run automated scripts on pitch, levels, panning and more
Sound Design, Video Editing & Audio Post
- Alter speech and other sounds and make unrestricted, natural-sounding pitch edits
- Clean up spoken dialog
- Remove or enhance background & foreground noise
- Powerful sound design capabilities for ambient effects, Foley, background noise and more
- Import video files (most MP4, M4V, MOV and some AVI) macOS only
- Edit in sync with video
- Export MP4 and MOV
Hit’n’Mix Infinity’s audio editing workflow also fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.