Official Promotion Rules.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Entry in this Promotion constitutes your acceptance of these official rules.
Prizes subject to promotions promoted by Promoter as described herein (“Promotion”) will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Rules”).
- Promoter: The Promotion is promoted by Hit’n’Mix Ltd, with a business address of Unit 6, Cresswell Park, Blackheath Village, London SE3 9RD and each of its employees, officers, directors and agents (individually referred to as “Hit’n’Mix”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to persons worldwide, who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry, except Promoter and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether related or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize in the Promotion. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Promotion if it is prohibited in the entrant’s jurisdiction.
- HOW TO ENTER—NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: To enter the Promotion, complete your name, email address and answer the competition question. When the competition ends, 5 x winners will be chosen at random and will each be awarded with 1 x full, un-expiring Hit’n’Mix Infinity license.
- PROMOTION SCHEDULE: The Promotion Period is from May 1st, 2020 9:00 am GMT through May 31st 2020 11:59 pm GMT. Promotion Schedules are subject to change.
- NUMBER OF QUALIFIED ENTRANTS/ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entrants and how many correct answers are made. In the event there are fewer than 5 eligible entrants, the Promotion may not take place and there will be no prizes awarded.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The Prize for this Promotion, including approximate values based on the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) is described below:
- One Hit’n’Mix Infinity ($349)
- CHANGES OR ADDITIONS: These Rules are subject to change, and entrants will be notified on the Promotion Page of any additional rules or changes to these Rules.
- TAXES: Awards of prizes to potential winners may be subject to the express requirement that they submit all documentation requested by Promoter to permit it to comply with all applicable state, federal and local tax reporting. If a potential winner fails to provide such documentation or comply with such laws, the prize may be forfeited and Promoter may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: If you are a UK, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, these Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law rules and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in London, UK. If you are a US citizen, these Rules shall be governed by the laws of New York without regard to its conflict of laws rules and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York County. If you live outside the US, UK and EU, EEA or Switzerland, you agree to the exclusive laws and jurisdiction of New York. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
- RELEASE: By participating in any Promotion, You accept and agree to these Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By participating in any Promotion, You agree to release and hold the Promoter harmless against any and all claims and liability arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of a prize. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- INTERNET AND DISCLAIMER: Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction of the Promotion website, including any system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or any other technical malfunction(s).
- RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY: If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Promoter further reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Promotion.
- WINNER’S LIST: Individuals may request winners’ names (submitted upon signing up for the Promotion) by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than June 7th, 2020.