HIT’N’MIX is not intended for use by users which would infringe the copyright of any piece of music owned by a third party and is intended for lawful use only; Hit’n’Mix Ltd in no way authorizes any user of HIT’N’MIX to carry out an act in contravention of the provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988; and Any use of HIT’N’MIX in conjunction with such music should only be carried out with the permission of the copyright owner in question.
You agree to use HIT’N’MIX only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of HIT’N’MIX. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within HIT’N’MIX.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on HIT’N’MIX and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Hit’n’Mix Ltd or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use HIT’N’MIX content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from HIT’N’MIX. Any other use of HIT’N’MIX content requires the prior written permission of Hit’n’Mix Ltd.
The names, images and logos identifying Hit’n’Mix Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Hit’n’Mix Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Hit’n’Mix Ltd or any other third party.
3rd party videos, reviews, artist interviews and endorsements are provided for the purpose of providing additional tutorials and balanced reviews about our products, and the opinions and statements expressed within them do not necessarily reflect those of Hit’n’Mix Ltd. Hit’n’Mix Ltd does not offer any indemnity, and takes no responsibility for, actions or consequences relating to the watching, reading or distribution of said videos and media.
If you believe that your work has been processed using HIT’N’MIX in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us including the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature, as the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or as a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed. Providing URLs is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.