Witness a new kind of audio editor…
“Offers the sort of depth that appeals to audio creatives, and the fact you can repair and redesign your audio files all under one roof, makes it a pretty unique application that will repay the time you invest in it.”
Computer Music – September 2020
“Infinity’s ability to pull out individual instruments within mixed music is extraordinary.”
Sound On Sound – January 2020
Why use the Hit’n’Mix Infinity Atomic Audio Editor?
- Remix, Repair & Redesign audio files, plus edit audio in video (video macOS only)
All within one audio editor! No need for multiple editors.
- Easily edit audio as notes, harmonics & unpitched sound, using high-quality, polyphonic source separation
The only true source separation offered within one audio editor, unmixing tracks down to the core components of audio – notes, harmonics, frequency, phase & amplitude! Avoid complex and time-consuming waveform/spectral editing & rendering.
- Quickly replace instruments or any sound, plus repitch & clone notes within both audio & MIDI tracks
Experience a new & unique approach to editing audio with an efficient, layers-based workflow! No need to create & edit within multiple formats.
- View audio files as beautifully presented, color-coded notes
And modify using a variety of integrated Audioshop® tools for audio editing! A powerful and original approach to separating, manipulating and recreating audio.
- Create your own effects & interactive tools
With unprecedented access to the core components of sound in one audio editor! Customize Hit’n’Mix Infinity the way you want.
Remixing & Music Production
- Approach sampling in powerful, flexible new ways
- Use Audioshop‘s advanced editing features, such as changing the instrument or sound and cloning the pitch of notes, plus adding realistic vibrato
- Auto-detect and change key, mode & chords plus transpose, create realistic-sounding harmonies, copy/paste, shorten and lengthen notes
- Separate, manipulate and re-create vocal, instrument, rhythm and FX tracks within one audio editor
- Copy them to other tracks for quick remix work, rehearsing or performing
- Create new instrument parts and stems plus import previously recorded parts and stems or samples into stereo mixes
- Import and export MIDI files and work with audio like it’s MIDI and MIDI like its audio
- Experiment with new tempos/BPMs
- Re-quantize and alter grooves
- Remove breathing from vocal and instrument takes, even body taps, drum hits and more
- Fix bum notes
- Re-balance and adjust your mixes
- Tweak levels of individual harmonics
- Tighten or loosen timing
- Run automated scripts on pitch, levels, panning and more
Sound Design, Video Editing & Audio Post
- Alter speech and other sounds and make unrestricted, natural-sounding pitch edits within one audio editor
- Clean up spoken dialog
- Remove or enhance background & foreground noise
- Powerful sound design capabilities for ambient effects, Foley, background noise and more
- Import video files (most MP4, M4V, MOV and some AVI) macOS only
- Edit in sync with video
- Export MP4 and MOV
The Hit’n’Mix Infinity atomic audio editor also fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.
Audioshop makes reworking audio feel as natural as retouching a photo.
- Draw detailed pitch changes
- Clone pitch changes from other notes
- Draw instruments and samples
- Replace instruments and samples
- Add realistic vibrato
- Blend sounds
- Join and cut notes
Clean-up audio clips
- Remove note imperfections & make detailed pitch corrections within one audio editor
- Erase noise from within notes
- Take out unwanted notes, even from chords
- Improve timing of notes without affecting others performed at the same time
- Tweak levels of individual harmonics
- Remove background and foreground noise
Enhance notes & musical phrases plus change rhythmic feel
- Add natural sounding harmony & counter melodies
- Transpose and change keys
- Adjust stereo panning
- Apply effects like pitch quantization & reverb
- Experiment with new Tempos/BPMs
- Alter the feel of grooves and approach rhythmic programming in new ways
Work with leading DAWs
- Includes InfinityLink AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) and later. Allows you to send selected audio to the Hit’n’Mix Infinity atomic audio editor for processing and have it updated in place
- Set external sample editor in Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro X, ACID Pro, Reaper, Digital Performer & Mixcraft
- Cubase/Nuendo Direct Offline Processing Plug-in TBA. Or edit audio clips directly from the project folder
RipScripts – expand Hit’n’Mix Infinity
Write your own effects & interactive tools based upon bars, notes, harmonics, frequency, amplitude & stereo panning.
- Use Python, one of the easiest to use and most popular programming languages, with the built-in RipScript Editor
- Templates, auto-completion and pop-up descriptions of functions streamline development, and make it easy for beginners to jump right in
- No knowledge of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) required
Bundled RipScripts include
- Audioshop® & Note Editor – Groundbreaking creative & clean-up tools
- Chord Creator – Generate chords around notes
- Noise Removal – Remove background and foreground noise
- Infinity Scale – Apply Shepard tone scale illusion to notes
- Wow & Flutter – Vintage record/tape effect
Pro Tools, FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, ACID Pro, Reaper, Digital Performer, Mixcraft & Cubase are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.