- Extract different parts/stems & isolate/remove vocals: Accurately split full-mix stereo files into voice, drums, sound effects, guitar, keyboard and other layers
- Add to DJ sets, or perform or practise over
- Quickly & easily adjust tempo, note pitch & duration, musical scale, stereo panning, volume and EQ levels
- Add harmonies
- Copy & paste parts between songs, even swap them
- Automatically tune notes naturally to the nearest semitone, or a different musical scale
- Apply powerful built-in live effects
- Understand the music with intuitive, color-coded notes and sound, with instant visual feedback of pitch edits and effects
- Add powerful built-in live effects
- Apply randomization to effects and musical scale/key for inspiration
- Drag & drop background images to set the mood
- Create Ripples for the ultimate in live editing and experimentation
- Includes DeepRemix, Plus All Of The Following Pro Features:
- Tools For Producing Even Higher Quality Isolated Vocals, Drums, Instruments & Effects
- Pro Tools, Studio One, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper & Cakewalk Integration with the RipLink plug-in, or set As External Sample Editor for Ableton Live and Logic Pro
- Audioshop® Creative & Repair Tools
- Draw Fine Pitch Adjustments onto Individual Notes, even within Chords
- Edit Unpitched Sound Independently From Pitched Notes & Audio
- Harmonic Editor for Editing Timbre & Creating New/Combined Sounds
- Live Audio Clean-Up & Repair
- Clone Vibrato & Other Pitch Variations Between Notes
- Chord Creator to Aid Creativity
- Replace Instrument/Sound Of Notes
- Clone Timbre & Other Attributes Between Notes
- Draw & Add New Notes, Drums and Samples
- Many More Included Tools & Effects
- Even Create Your Own Powerful Tools
“This thing can tackle each and every fact of audio manipulation with extraordinary coherence. It’s the best kind of music technology. Consider our jaws on the floor.“
“Very Impressive! Separating notes inside a full mix or from an individual track; changing pitches, creating harmonies, fixing bad notes…all done very quickly and faithfully.“
Joe Chiccarelli – Grammy Award-Winning Music Producer, Mixer & Engineer (U2, Frank Zappa, Beck, Morrissey, The White Stripes & The Killers)
“To illustrate how different Rips are from existing formats, if we want to quickly create a harmony, it is a simple matter of copying the relevant notes and adjusting their pitches. No complicated, slow or energy consuming processing of waveforms occurs — the pitches of the notes are simply updated, as if they were MIDI.“
Resolution – November 2020
“Could open up a new dimension in editing existing sounds into something completely else.“
Kruder & Dorfmeister – Music Producers, Remixers & DJs (Madonna, Depeche Mode, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Lamb, Gregory Isaacs & David Holmes)
Remove vocals & split full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs and most mainstream file formats into voice, drums, bass, keyboard, guitar, sound effects and other layers.
Export straight to WAV stems to add to your DJ set or to perform or practise over, or use DeepRemix‘s powerful remix software tools to take your music to the next level, copying and pasting parts between tracks and much more!
Audio is stored in Hit’n’Mix’s revolutionary Rip format, a step up from waveforms, enabling full control over all aspects of sound.
Mix your favorite parts together and have fun experimenting with different tempos, effects, pitches, scales, time-stretching, stereo panning (even on mono tracks), volume, and EQ. Even create loops and edit them during playback to create new music in real-time.
Copy and paste parts from one track to another, automatically fitting the new tempo.
Apply powerful built-in live effects ranging from Reverse to Delay to Vibrato. Add Harmony to thicken out a vocal, Shift Formant to change the characteristics or apply a Low/High Pass filter for a different atmosphere.
For real inspiration, apply the Randomize effect, set a loop playing and DeepRemix will automatically create variations of the audio in what we call a Ripple. You can play back, edit and copy & paste audio from a Ripple to your working Rip, or even loop and edit it real-time to create further Ripples.
Adding DeepAudio supercharges RipX with many professional music production, sound design, post production and remixing features.
Audioshop includes the following tools:
The Harmonic Editor is no Spectrum Editor – these are the actual harmonics that describe the sound of a note, and Harmonic Editor allows complete control over them.
Perfect for removing noise, adjusting timbre and creating interesting new sounds.
You can also quickly remove background or foreground noise from selected notes and unpitched sound.
Most leading DAWs can open audio clips for editing with DeepAudio. RipLink plug-ins are installed so that it can be used from Pro Tools and DAWs that fully support VST / ARA v2.
For other DAWs, such as Logic Pro X, it is possible to work directly with RipX by setting it as the external sample editor, or by using general audio import and export methods.