AI Music Generation with RipX DAW
Create music from a simple text description using one of our favorite services:
Best for: Clean sounds.
Best for: Voice clips.
- Choose one of the above text-to-music generators
- Enter a description like “electronic dance with an edgy bassline and synth drops“, and wait a short time
- Download if you hear something you can work with, otherwise repeat the previous step
- Click RipX DAW in the Dock/Taskbar and it will pop up ready to rip!
About AI Music Generation
AI music generation is a rapidly evolving tech that is able to automatically create fully mixed audio from a simple text-based description.
The quality can be impressive, but without RipX DAW it may be difficult to get exactly what you want – parts of the melody may be great, but not the rhythm, or the instruments may not have quite the right sound.
RipX DAW gives you control over AI music generation, taking it to the next level with real human touch and creativity!
RipX DAW PRO – used by the biggest record labels worldwide for Dolby Atmos mixes – adds the power to surgically clean the audio, AI glitches and all.
Remember that with RipX DAW you can then:
- Change the pitch, timing and duration of individual notes within the mix
- Choose a different key
- Swap out the instruments
- Add your own effects with automation
- Sample generated sounds and lay down a new part
- Plus, with RipX DAW PRO you can even clean up unwanted noise and AI glitches
Please let us know how you get on in our forum!
This page will be updated regularly as the tech evolves, so feel free to Bookmark and Share!
Disclaimer: Hit’n’Mix Ltd is in no way affiliated with the owners of the above websites, which are provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Hit’n’Mix Ltd has no control over the content of the above sites or the audio they generate, and is not responsible for, and cannot be held liable for the content produced therein. By clicking the links, you agree that you use the above sites at your own risk and are to be held fully responsible in the event of any damages being sought for misuse. It is recommended that you read and understand each sites’ terms of service before use. It is important to remember that AI Generators may be trained on copyrighted material, and as such could create songs with similarities to existing music covered by copyright. Therefore it is important that the same checks be made for copyright infringement as with human creation of music before releasing publicly.