Product of the Week: Hit’n’Mix RipX DeepAudio
“Audio separation and processing tool ‘Rips’ audio into layers that isolate elements such as drums, bass, voice or percussion, then adds level control, pans, transposition, reverb, harmonic editing, cloning and more.”
“The new versions offer “dramatically improved audio separation” algorithms developed with AI machine learning“
“Perhaps more importantly, the company improved the user-interface to give the new software a more efficient workflow compared to Infinity.”
“Some of the other new features include:
- A new pitch-correction algorithm called Pitch to Scale.
- Up to 10x faster Ripping speeds, with improved instrument recognition.
- Import/export options for the individual layers. Now you can easily export stems for Vocals, Bass, Drums and other categories in WAV format and the Stems file format from Native Instruments.
- Real-time editing and effects during looped playback, with new effects like Reverse, High/Low Pass Filters, Delay and Randomize.
- RipLink plug-ins for Pro Tools and VST3/ARA DAWs that allow you to transfer audio to and from DeepAudio.
- The Harmonic Editor (formerly the Note Editor), which offers improved features.“
Read the full news piece HERE.