Clear all

Using RipX to make the most out of AI Music Generation

4 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@admin)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

Welcome to the discussion! We look forward to hearing your experiences of AI Music Generation and using RipX to make the most of it, adding human creativity to the mix.

(@josharmour)

Hey folks,

This type of capability is one of the main reasons I bought this software suite (that along with separating out stems on audio)..

I suspect that hitnmix will be able to custom train a generative model that does better than the big tech options by offering the customer base the option to help label in a reinforcement learning model.

I'm looking forward to playing around with the other sites like musiclm and riffusion but I would love to have a direct plugin in the ripx UI that allows a direct import and uses a few seconds of audio in the app as a prompt for the music generation model.

Let me know if you want to collaborate on such a thing.

ReplyQuote
(@dave)
Member Moderator

@josharmour Thanks for your feedback. It’s great to hear about how our customers are using RipX.

josharmour reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zensin)

Posted by: @josharmour

Hey folks,

This type of capability is one of the main reasons I bought this software suite (that along with separating out stems on audio)..

I suspect that hitnmix will be able to custom train a generative model that does better than the big tech options by offering the customer base the option to help label in a reinforcement learning model.

I'm looking forward to playing around with the other sites like musiclm and riffusion but I would love to have a direct plugin in the ripx UI that allows a direct import and uses a few seconds of audio in the app as a prompt for the music generation model.

Let me know if you want to collaborate on such a thing.

ripX done changed the game homies

ReplyQuote
Share: