Notifications
Clear all

How To Unlock "Update Source"

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@aksys)
Topic starter  

Hi guys, Ive purchased DeepRemix after doing a trial of it , and im kinda confused that the "Update Source" option is blanked out.

Which one do i have to purchase to get the "Update Source" option available? DeepCreate? or DeepAudio?

I dont plan on using the loops or in app recording functions of DeepCreate, but need to export like this; i just dont want to buy DeepCreate and have to then buy DeepAudio to find out which one had the feature i want, and have to shell out more cash than intended, 🙁

Hope y'all have a good one 🙂

(@support)
Active Member Admin

Hi,

The "Update Source" option is only used when editing audio sent from a DAW via the RipLink plugin or with RipX set up to be your DAW's external sample editor. This is described in the "Using RipX with DAWs" section of the manual (starting on page 48).

DAW integration is supported in both DeepCreate and DeepAudio.

You can also export Rips in a range of audio formats with the File > Export menu item in all purchased versions of RipX.

ReplyQuote
(@aksys)
Topic starter  

@support hi, I definitely have rip x already set up in ableton as my external sample editor , so do I just buy DeepCreate to have the “Unlock Source” option availible? Or should I already have it availible within just DeepRemix? 

ReplyQuote
(@support)
Active Member Admin

DAW integration isn't supported in DeepRemix: you'll need to purchase the DeepCreate (or DeepAudio) addon to use it.

ReplyQuote
Share: